Scalable & Computational Biomedical Image Analysis (SCBIA) Group at Korea University
The Scalable & Computational Biomedical Image Analysis (SCBIA) group at Korea University aims at the research in quantitative neuroimaging and neuroimage-based analysis by employing computational technologies.
The SCBIA group at Korea University deals with neuroanatomical image analysis, including:
- Cortical Sulci and Cortical floding patterns analysis
- Spectral-based shape analysis
- Diffusion tensor image (DTI) analysis
- Brain network analysis based on DTI
- Dimension reduction based on high-dimentional space
- Group analysis between normal control and dementia
- Shape-based sub-cortical analysis
- Developing method for shape analysis
SCBIA Lab. Korea University. Republic of Korea.